The “Più Impresa” portal has been active since 30 April 2021, through which to apply for the grant, up to 35% of eligible expenditure, dedicated to youth entrepreneurship in agriculture 2021 (ISMEA 2021 call).
The contribution is aimed at encouraging generational turnover in agriculture and expanding existing farms run by young people.
The call, aimed at micro, small and medium-sized agricultural enterprises organized in the form of an individual firm or company, made up of young people aged between 18 and 41 years of age, provides for a subsidized loan and a non-repayable grant for:
- takeover (in this case it must be an agricultural company established for no more than 6 months with operational headquarters in the national territory that takes over from a transferring company that has been active for at least 2 years, economically and financially sound)
- or expansion of an agricultural enterprise that has been active for at least 2 years, with its operational headquarters in the national territory, economically and financially sound.
With regard to eligible expenses, the ISMEA 2021 call for youth agriculture finances:
- expenses for the feasibility study (which are allowed to the extent of 2% of the total value of the investment to be made);
- expenses related to agronomic works (these are allowed only for projects in the primary agricultural production sector);
- costs relating to construction works and charges for granting the concession
purchase of land (the thick one is eligible only to an extent not exceeding 10% of the total eligible costs of the intervention to be carried out).
For further information on the measure in question, the summary sheet can be downloaded HERE. It is also possible to request telephone support by calling us at 0935 – 22599.