“DESTINAZIONE CINA 2022”, an Euroconsult project for F&B businesses

12 May 2021 | Information

The numbers confirm it: the agri-food industry has been able to withstand the brunt of the Covid-19 pandemic within national borders, while it has even grown on the export front. According to the latest Istat surveys, exports of Italian agri-food products showed growth of 1.8% last year, exports are growing but there is still some ground to recover compared to the main European competitors, namely Germany. France and Spain. A gap that our country could fill by seeking additional spaces in growing markets, primarily China.

EUROCONSULT has been operating in China for several years, where it concretely supports the development of Italian companies. The main project that the company is developing in the land of the Rising Sun is called Cantine Italiane and is aimed at operators in the wine sector.

With its accreditation as a TEM (Temporary Export Manager) company and a member of the Italian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce, it is proud to announce the launch of a new project intended to support Italian Food & Beverage companies in China.

DESTINATION CHINA 2022, this is the name of the initiative, represents a concrete opportunity for companies in the sector who want to invest in a rapidly expanding market that has shown, and continues to demonstrate, a strong appreciation for quality Made in Italy products . China now represents the first country in terms of opportunities and expansion for Italian productions, with approximately 4.5 trillion dollars of imports. However, in order to attack such a large and distant market, there is a need for expertise, knowledge, continuity and investments.

EUROCONSULT, through the EBCC – EAST BUSINESS CONSULTING CO. Ltd, is in a position to ensure continuity and presence directly on the Chinese market, thanks to its operational offices in Shanghai, as well as consultancy, logistical and commercial support, through the collaboration of bilingual staff (Italian-Chinese). Those wishing to take advantage of this interesting opportunity will be able to do so through the Funds of Law 394 managed by SIMEST-SACE with a non-repayable contribution of 40% and a medium-term loan (6 years of which 2 of pre-amortization) of the remaining 60%. at a subsidized rate (0.086%) with half-yearly installments. The preparation of the application will be free of charge.

For any information you can contact our offices at 0935-22599.

To download the information brochure click here.

Potrebbe Interessarti

ISMEA Incentives for young farmers

ISMEA Incentives for young farmers

The “Più Impresa” portal has been active since 30 April 2021, through which to apply for the grant, up to 35% of eligible expenditure, dedicated to youth entrepreneurship in agriculture 2021 (ISMEA 2021 call).

605K to export ‘Made in Italy’

605K to export ‘Made in Italy’

The new Made in Italy 2021-2024 Plan is ready. E-commerce, vouchers for SMEs, trade fairs and the loyalty of demand abroad are the most important chapters. Over 605 million funds are available for the entire four-year period with which ICE Agenzia, the body...

Contattaci per maggiori informazioni

Euroconsult Soc Coop Italia
Euroconsult Soc Coop Italia
Euroconsult Soc Coop Italia
Sede di Enna

Via Roma n. 93 – 94100 Enna IT
tel / fax + 39 0935 22599
+ 39 333 1818674
+ 39 334 1275478

Sede di Shanghai

Room 312, 3th floor, Block 6, No. 631 Jiangning Road
Jing’an District
Shanghai – China

Seguici su